Total Bitumen UK at Hillhead Trade Fair 2016
Thousands of visitors from 71 different countries visited the not-to-be missed Hillhead trade fair, held from June 28th to 30th, which took place at Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, Derbyshire, in the UK. The world’s biggest construction and working quarry exhibition welcomed 476 exhibitors including of course Total Bitumen UK.
Held every two years, this major event for the construction, equipment, mineral products and recycling industries, gives to all the visitors the opportunity to catch up on all the latest innovations and technological developments available. For Total Bitumen UK this exhibition was a great occasion to showcase our products, visit our clients but also spread the best practice in terms of health, safety and environmental issues across the industry, which is the top priority for Total.
Around the stands with Total Bitumen UK
The show represented a powerful platform for the Total Bitumen team who also invited other business lines to demonstrate that we are indeed bitumen specialists, but also to underline that as an energy company we are able to offer so much more. Thanks to the great location of the Total stand, situated on the entrance ramp of the fair, many visitors were able to meet and greet all our staff and learn more about our work.
Taking advantage of this great spotlight, our team unfolded 6 major communication themes throughout the show and a social media campaign about the following subjects :
- Supply Chain Security: the arrival of the first boat during the timing of the show & continued investment and LOR and Preston
- Skills : MOOC, customer/stakeholder training and CPD events
- Health & Safety : Group Awards won by Bitumen
- Asset Management : Total Bitumen solutions provided by the team, added-value programs and product portfolio that enables end clients to develop asset management programs
- Lower Working Temperatures : Styrelf ECO² and Azalt ECO² benefits
- Energy Solutions: SunPower, EcoSolutions – Total being an energy company
You can read more about our presence in the “Around the Stands” section of the official Hillhead 2016 Review.In this review, National sales & marketing manager John Tuite is evoking the successful pursuit of Total sustainable development goals thanks to a range of eco-friendly products such as STYRELF ECO².
Following this event, Total Bitumen UK is going to attend quite some new events in the months to come:
- Highways Skills where TBUK will be presenting
- Highways event with Tarmac
- Highways Excellence Awards where TBUK is the platinum sponsor
- ERF 2016
Stay tuned for more feedback to come in the following weeks!